Maurício Aniche, Assistant Professor in Software Engineering at TU Delft.
I help developers to effectively maintain and evolve their software systems. My current research interests are software maintenance (evolution, refactoring, comprehension), software testing, and software monitoring and log analysis.
Background. I got my PhD (2016) and MSc (2012) degrees in Computer Science at University of São Paulo (USP), Brazil. Before moving to academia, I worked as a software developer at Caelum (5 years), Locaweb (1 year), and VeriFone (3 years). Together with Caelum, I co-founded Alura, the most popular e-learning platform for software engineers in Brazil.
Education. I teach Software Testing and Quality (CS1110, CS bachelor), Software Analytics and Machine Learning for Software Engineering (IN3443, CS MSc), and Software Refactoring (CS4300, CS MSc). I supervise MSc students on software engineering topics.
Book author. I have authored technical books on test-driven development (the first book on the topic in Brazilian Portuguese), software testing automation, pragmatic object-oriented design, and introduction to C programming.
- Dec/20: I was awarded with a TU Delft Education Fellowship due to my efforts in software testing education. I will develop a serious platform for software testing education. Stay tuned!
- Dec/19: I am now the coordinator of TU Delft's MSc in Data Science and Technology.
- Dec/19: I'll attend the Shonan Meeting on Release Engineering for Mobile Apps and will give a keynote at the IWESEP! See you in Shonan and in Tokyo!
- Oct/19: I'll attend the JSPS + NWO joint meeting on Mining Software Repositories. See you in Kyoto!
- Aug/19: I'll be at FSE 2019. See you in Estonia!